Jewelry

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dreamin' and Wishin'

I have been participating in some art swaps lately trying to get my mojo in gear. One challenge was the use of Dove chocolate sayings that are inside each wrapper. Hmmm, I had never noticed this little gift in each little chocolate package before. Perhaps because I was ripping the paper off in such a rush to gobble chocolate?....Nahhhhhh....
I think this one was my favorite of the bunch. A vintage ad for a recreational vehicle that makes me swoon. I Dream of a Willerby Tip Top and Wish one would come my way. I'd be traveling the backroads and pig trails in style!

Til then....AuRevoir!

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!! :) I can't wait to get one of your tags!!!
    Hugs, Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking to lose pounds then you absolutely have to start following this totally brand new custom keto plan.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks joined together to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, decent, cost-efficient, and delicious.

    Since their grand opening in January 2019, 1000's of individuals have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a smart keto plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete