Jewelry

Friday, October 1, 2010

New Pendants

I finally jumped off the proverbial fence and listed some pendants on my Etsy site. I put together these hefty prism pendants and added the finishing touches. These guys are the big boys of prisms and they look awesome mixed with other chunky bead necklaces or layers of mixed chains.
I used Swaroski crystals for the embellishments and sterling silver wire for the bails and charms. This one measures 3 3/4" tall X 2 3/8" at widest point.
This robin is my fav of the group. I created a sterling silver nest with a pale blue glass bead for the accent. This one is a different shape and a bit smaller at 2 7/8" tall and 2" across
Jump on over to my Etsy shop, Sassy Tumbleweed if you are interested in shopping. I will be adding new items as I get them together and do photo shoots.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment